Saturday 28 July 2012

Calligraphy

Good Afternoon!
Well I've had a lovely afternoon knitting...I then had a little wonder over to Heart Handmade UK. I noticed this lovely blog had some tutorials and that is when I saw the lovely Calligraphy. So I thought I would give it a shot...
I really enjoyed trying to change my writing style, although some of the letters were very challenging such as the small r and s. I always practice in pencil first and then go over the lines using my pretty pens...why not give it a go yourself http://www.hearthandmade.co.uk/2012/03/journalling-resources-how-to-create.html
If you are wondering how I get these pretty boarders on my photos it is from the iPhone app Instagram which I love love love and it is worth every penny.
Let me know what you think and if you have any tips for me...


Love Colleen x

No comments:

Post a Comment