Tuesday 31 July 2012

I'm still here...

Good Morning...
I know I said I was hoping to get going on some craft but I just haven't seemed to have time in the week so far...sob sob!But I will...It's my brothers girlfriend's birthday at the weekend and i'm hoping to make her something special so I will have photographs of that soon. Hopefully I can start it tonight after work.
My friend was telling me about a Scrapbooking class available soon. It's £8 a week but they provide all the resources, so it's not bad going really. Just got me thinking on what I would like mine to include and not sure what I want the scrapbook to be about yet. Here are some designs I like...
I love this because it has butterflys on and my favourite flower Gerbera!
I love all these different kinds of pink butterfly's too.

What have you done on your scrapbooks and have you got any tips for me? Hope you all have a lovely day, the sun is shinning here so will probably take the children to the local park :o)

Love Colleen


3 comments:

  1. Woo hoo, I'm your first follower :) Looking forward to seeing what you decide to do with your scrapbook. Definitely recommend just diving in there and getting started, it'll grow with you. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I scrape booked by partners parents lives for their 50th Wedding Anniversary it took a while but was good fun. We had a look through it recently and had a few moments of family fun & chit chat x You could try something like that?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for commenting on my blog ladies! I'll definitly dive in...can't wait to start it! I might do one for my Grandparents as their Christmas presents. :o) x

    ReplyDelete