Monday 6 August 2012

VW White Noise Festival...

Happy Monday/August all!
I can't believe how fast this year is going, a week in to August already! I've had a fantastic weekend at White Noise. For those who don't know it is a massive festival for VW lovers. My Mum and Dad have got a camper van called Bernadette...

Doesn't she look amazing? She took them a long time to do as there was a lot of work that needed to be done. I didn't get to sleep in her this time, I slept in a tent.
It was my sister-in-laws birthday whilst we were camping so Mum and I got up at 5 and decorated the tents with balloons and banners.
I made this glass as a present for Rhiannon's Birthday. I used glass paint pens for the writing. I really found this bit hard because when I took the pen off I was always left with a little darker dot, like on the top of the o. I was pleased with end result though. I added extra bits too to make it even more special. Have you got any tips for me when it comes to glass painting?

Hope you all have a lovely week...I'm now going to catch up on some lovely blogs. If you want me to have a look at your blog please leave your link in the comments box. I'm always looking out for more pretty inspiring blogs to follow :o)

Love Colleen x


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for stopping by sweetie, love your blog :)

    Bee happy x

    ReplyDelete