Wednesday 8 August 2012

Healthy Lifestyle...

Good Morning bloggers!
I got a little bit distracted last night watching Big Brother and cooking tea. So I decided this morning would be a great way to start a fabulous Thursday off. I'm starting my Thursday off with my list of reasons why I want to lose weight...

1. To feel comfortablt in my clothes. I have some denim shorts I really want to wear again.

2. To wear pretty dresses.

3. To be a smaller size. I am currently a size 16 and would like to be a curvy 12.

4. To feel happy.

5. To have a healthier lifestyle. I wouldn't say I am really unhealthy but the odd bag of crisps and chocolate do creep in.

This photo is now currently my wallpaper on my Iphone to help remind me...

I'm going to look for some pretty dresses tonight and then upload them to my blog.

How are you starting your Thursday off? I would love to know.


Love Colleen


1 comment: