Wednesday 15 August 2012

My Bead Box...

Happy Wednesday!!
On Monday I was walking through QD and came across this box...

 

As soon as I spotted it I thought I know what I can use this for, all my pretty beads... So I decorated the box with some special paper, can't think what it's called now, but I got it from Hobby Craft. This is the end result...
 
What do you think?
This box cost me £1.99 and the paper was roughly £1.00 as I have paper left over. Altogether £2.99. I'm really pleased with that!


I have also been busy making hair clips. I think I'm going to give these to the little girls in the family for Christmas, just as a little extra present.

 
What do you think? My Mum has suggested working on how I present them, she thinks the writing is too big, so I'm going to have another play before making it final. Let me know if you can suggest how to make these pretty hair clips look even more special...

Love Colleen x


 

No comments:

Post a Comment