Wednesday 8 August 2012

Secret Garden!


Good Afternoon all!
I have been admiring my Mumsy's garden this afternoon...A little bit of sunshine and all the flowers have grown. They look so beautiful. My mum's garden is quite deceiving, when you stand outside the patio doors she has a lovely little porch area and a summer house which has a hot tub in. Then when you go around the corner this is the image you see...I love it, its like a little secret garden at the bottom... 

 
I love all the pots my mum has in her garden too. Some are filled with beautiful flowers but some are empty and they still look amazing. I wish I had green fingers...I want to decorate some pots for my garden. I quite like these ones...


I think I could manage them, they don't look too hard. Just need payday to hurry up so I can buy some more things :o)

I'm off to make a list of something that needs taking control of! Any guesses to what it could be?
See you later...

Love Colleen x
 



No comments:

Post a Comment