Saturday 11 August 2012

Hello Saturday!

I love love love Saturdays, it is my favorite day of the week. Wake up naturally and not by an alarm! Last night me and my Mr stayed over my parents house. Dad cooked a lovely BBQ which was delicious and we had a few drinks too.
Today we went to Tesco and popped into Poundland. WOW...we were amazed how much Tesco ripped us off compared to the things we could have got in Poundland for just £1. Lesson learned. I did pick up this cute little Gnome...
My friend came round yesterday and brought me some jars, her Mum had been collecting them for me. I want to use them but lacking inspiration. Have you any ideas for me?

I think I would like to use some of them as a candle center piece for Christmas. With some sort of orange and cinammon scent. Is it too early to be thinking about Christmas? :o)
It'll be the Mr and I's first Christmas in our new home and we are having our parents round for Christmas dinner. I want to make my own crackers and umbrella's for drinks etc. I haven't thought too much about it...honest!

I hope you are all having a fabulous sunny weekend! Until next time folks!


Love Colleen x


No comments:

Post a Comment