Tuesday 7 August 2012

My Crafty Place...



As you know I am beginner to the art and craft world and this is what my crafty place looks like...




Now I know what you're thinking...that doesn't really count as a crafty place. Unfortunately I don't have a craft room, I have to sit at the dining room table to do my pretty things. I hope one day to have a room like this...
                      
I got this picture off Pinterest and I'm really not familiar with copyright so here is a link to this lovely blog...Poppies and Sunshine
Isn't it soooooo pretty I love the beautiful colours on the chair. 

Unfortunately I don't think I will ever have a craft room (unless I win the lottery) but I would be happy if one day my crafty place looks like this...

It looks like it is a wardrobe but inside is the magical sight of CRAFT! I love this idea!

What did you all start with? Did you start with a shoe box like me? I can't wait for my craft stuff to grow and grow :o)

Hope you have all had a good day...

Love Colleen x



No comments:

Post a Comment