Sunday 29 July 2012

Redwings...

Good evening!
Today me, my partner and his little girl went to a lovely horse sanctuary. It was a beautiful day for it too. The horse sanctuary is for rescued horses and donkey's.. As we went along the paddocks there was signs and information about the animals and what had happened to them and why they were rescued. It was so sad but I felt joy when I could see how happy the animals were now and to know that they were safe from harm. I can never understand why some people want to hurt animals it angers me so much. Thank goodness we have places like this to help these beautiful creatures. The horse sanctuary relies on 100% donations from the public, they don't even make you pay to go in. How brilliant of these people to give up their time. I just thought I would share a photograph of one of the lovely ponies.
Hope you have all had a brilliant weekend and had lots of things to smile at.
See you tomorrow and I might even have something exciting to show you, just hope I get the time to start it...thanks goodness for Monday afternoons off!

Love Colleen


No comments:

Post a Comment